GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 “Consumer Code”) govern the sale of products marketed by Azienda Agricola Giulia Di Vincenzo through the website www.terredilandro.it. By placing an order, the Customer declares to have read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and fully accepts them.
SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERIES
1. Purchase Method The Customer can purchase products available in the Shop section of the website. The images on the website are provided to help the Customer recognize the products; due to variations in packaging, the photos may not exactly reflect the appearance of the delivered product. After completing the payment, the correct receipt of the Customer’s order will be confirmed by an email sent to the address provided by the Customer at the time of order submission.
2. Minimum Order There is no minimum purchase order.
3. Shipment We make shipments to the following countries: Italy. The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the purchased products.
4. Payment Methods The purchase price must be paid at the time of the purchase contract. Buyer payments can be made in the following ways: online payment by credit card (Stripe), bank transfer, and Paypal.
5. Delivery Methods and Times We use packaging that can protect your purchases from accidental impacts. At the time of shipment, you will receive a confirmation email. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday in the order they are received. Please note that the delivery times mentioned above are indicative and could be influenced by seasonal factors (e.g., peak orders during the Christmas period) or other circumstances (e.g., restrictions related to the movement of goods, strikes, etc.).
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
The prices indicated on the website include Italian VAT. The prices applied to each sale are those indicated on the website at the time of order submission by the Customer. The price of the purchased products, along with the cost of home delivery, must be paid by the Customer at the time of the online order.
Orders are accepted within the limits of product availability. In the event that the products are not currently available, the Customer will be promptly informed of the possible sudden unavailability of the ordered product to agree on the deferred delivery of the products, its modification with similar products, or its cancellation. If, due to misunderstandings or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the website should be lower than the correct selling price of a product, we may contact the Customer to verify if they still want to purchase the product at the correct price or cancel the order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As provided by the Consumer Code Legislative Decree 206/2005, Customers have the right to withdraw, with the possibility to return the purchased products within 14 days of receipt upon written communication to email@example.com. In the communication, the Customer must specify the product for which they intend to exercise the right of withdrawal and arrange for its return at their expense, with methods and terms previously agreed upon. The risks arising from transportation will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. The right of withdrawal is a faculty of individuals who act for purposes not directly related to any professional activities performed. Therefore, resellers and companies are excluded from this right.
METHODS TO OBTAIN A REFUND
It is necessary to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods. In the communication, the Customer must specify the product or products for which they intend to exercise the right of withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to return the purchased products in good condition and with original labels that have not been removed. The packaging of the products must be accurate to preserve the original packaging from damage, writings, or labels. The products must be returned by courier at the Customer’s expense. It is recommended to use a traceable and insured shipping method because the loss, non-receipt, or damage of the material sent will be the responsibility of the Customer. The merchandise will be refunded after verifying the content and condition of the returned goods, within 15 days of receiving the returned goods.
Orders from minors are not accepted. By placing an order, the Customer declares to be at least 18 years old.
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We reserve the right to modify the website, policies, and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time to offer new products or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. The Customer will be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time they order products. If any provision of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.
Any complaints should be sent to the email address email@example.com.